ABOUT THE COURSE
Whether you’re a complete novice or a veteran shaver, The Bluebeards Revenge Shave Day promises to improve your knowledge and execution of a traditional wet shave.
Our one-day master class will help you with your continued professional development (CPD) and give you all the tools and knowledge needed to provide your customers with luxurious wet shaves.
This one-day course covers cut-throat razor techniques, hot towel treatments, face massages, shaving product demonstrations and health and safety.
Upon booking, our team will match you with one of our carefully selected educators. They will then visit your barbershop/salon for the day and guide you effortlessly through the process of a traditional wet shave.
Our courses are designed to be interactive, so there’s plenty of hands-on practice and there’s always time for questions – your educator will provide you with their industry insights and expertise from start to finish.
Upon completion, you will be rewarded with a signed certificate and a product bundle from The Bluebeards Revenge worth more than £100.
Price: £600 (inc VAT) – maximum of eight participants. For larger group bookings and seminars, please contact us for more information.
We will cover:
• Health and safety procedures.
• Customer consultations.
• How to use/apply shaving tools and products.
• How to apply hot towels.
• Face massaging techniques.
• Forehand and backhand razor techniques.
• How to perform full and partial shaves.
• The course duration is six hours.
• It begins with a comprehensive lesson on health and safety, customer consultations, and shaving products.
• One full wet shave demonstration is performed by your educator, before a detailed Q&A.
• The chance for you to perform your own practical session on your model follows. Your educator will guide you through every step of the shave and lend their expertise where needed.
• You will need to provide your own model/s with a minimum of 2-3 days of beard growth. Head blocks are not acceptable.
• For health and safety reasons, our Shave Day requires you to own a minimum of one barber chair with an adjustable head/neck restraint. The chair must be available for use when hosting a course.
• The Bluebeards Revenge Shave Day can be attended by beginners, but attending as a complete novice (with no previous shaving experience/knowledge) may mean that you limit your education on the day. Knowledge gained does vary depending on how quickly you pick up the skills demonstrated. We recommend gaining previous experience or knowledge to maximise the effectiveness of our course.
WATCH THE BLUEBEARDS SHAVE
CHECK AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR PREFERRED DATES
This course can only be booked at your own barbershop/salon.