- Our Cuban Body Wash is formulated with marula oil, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturised.
- SLS and paraben-free formula helps to gently cleanse the skin, removing dirt, sweat and excess oil with ease.
- This bold body wash features our long-lasting Cuban scent: a rich and woody explosion of exotic charm.
- Our Cuban Body Wash has been carefully formulated to exclude all animal products so it is 100% vegan friendly and cruelty-free.
- This eco-friendly refill pouch is a widely recyclable and a sustainable solution to reducing the amount of waste packaging we create and saving you money.
Gold Body Wash Refill Pouch
Our Cuban Body Wash 1L Refill Pouch will keep you ahead of the game and ready to go by providing over three full refills of our Cuban Body Wash 300ml bottle. Formulated with marula oil, this vegan-friendly Body Wash effortlessly rehydrates your skin, locking in essential moisture.
It provides over three full refills of our reusable Cuban Body Wash 300ml Bottle and can be widely recycled after use.
Cuban scent: A woody explosion of evergreen firs and tropical vetiver grass, with a hint of musky richness thanks to a stimulating blend of cedarwood, amber and patchouli.
Availability: In stock
We accept the following payment methods
Soak and soothe your skin with our Cuban Body Wash 1L Refill Pouch! Designed especially for men, this deep-cleansing Body Wash lathers like a beast to wash away sweat, dirt and excess oil. Finished with our rich and woody Cuban scent, this invigorating body wash will leave you smelling exotic from head to toe.
Remove pouch cap and gently squeeze contents into one of our refillable Cuban Body Wash bottles (sold separately). Replace cap and store in a cool, dry place between refills.
Aqua, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil.
- 100% Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly
- 100% Cruelty Free
- 100% Recyclable
- SLS Free
- Paraben Free
- Proudly manufactured in the UK