Cut-Throat Straight Razor (Uses Replaceable Blades)
Cut-throat shave the Bluebeards way with this stylish replaceable blade straight razor, featuring the distinctive Bluebeards logo on the handle.
Availability: In Stock
Cut-throat shave the Bluebeards way with this super stylish replaceable blade straight razor!
This razor is a close relative to the straight razor with the difference being that the blades can be changed, just like a safety razor. This means you don’t have to worry about stropping and sharpening yet enjoy the closeness of a straight razor shave!
Featuring the distinctive Bluebeards logo on the handle, the metal blade holder is also laser-etched with the iconic Bluebeards skull, and the razor itself comes complete with a handy plastic slip-case.
Blades not included: You can buy double-edge razor blades in most supermarkets or pharmacies on the high street. You can also buy blades directly from our online shop.
- A super stylish replaceable blade straight razor designed to equip the serious shaver with the ultimate weapon against tough stubble.
- The single blade allows for a much closer, smoother shave than a multi-bladed cartridge razor.
- Featuring the distinctive Bluebeards logo on the handle, the metal blade holder is also laser-etched with the iconic Bluebeards skull.
- The weapon of choice with barbers all over the world for traditional barbershop wet shaves.
This replaceable blade straight razor uses standard double-edge razor blades which are readily available in most supermarkets as well as via our online shop. Each blade must be snapped in half prior to insertion into the holder – a quick and simple process.
1) While the blade is still in its wrapping, carefully bend lengthways until the blade snaps. Remove wrapper and place to one side.
2) Open the top hinged cover of the razor until it is pulled back completely.
3) Split the blade holder so that the razor is now fanned out into three parts.
4) Carefully take one half of the snapped blade and place in line with the location pins.
5) Carefully close the other side of the blade holder over the blade until the pins go into the holes. If the blade moves slightly at this point then push lightly back into position (but don’t use your fingers to do so as it is going to be sharp). Push the hinged cover back over the blade holder. A small portion of the edge of the blade should now be showing evenly.
6) Congratulations! You are now ready to commence the best shave of your life.
Length is 22cm (fully open).