Our Doubloon Synthetic Shaving Brush is the perfect first step into the world of traditional wet shaving. Its vegan-friendly bristles make whipping up lathers effortless.
Availability: In Stock
- Key features
- How to use
- Benefits of a synthetic brush
- Product Ethics
Whip up a barber-grade shaving lather with The Bluebeards Revenge Synthetic Bristle Doubloon Shaving Brush.
Featuring innovative synthetic bristles, a responsibly sourced birch wood handle and a golden Bluebeards Revenge logo, this super stylish brush helps to create a thick and aerated shaving lather for traditional wet shaves.
It also adds an exfoliating element to traditional wet shaves, removing dead skin and trapped dirt from deep inside the skin.
- Vegan friendly: This Synthetic Doubloon Shaving Brush by The Bluebeards Revenge is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Its synthetic bristles are the best alternative to what would otherwise be an animal-derived brush.
- Whips up a barber grade lather: Just like traditional animal hair brushes, this synthetic bristle shaving brush promises to whip up an aerated lather worthy of any barber or discerning gent.
- Dries super fast: The Bluebeards Revenge Synthetic Doubloon Shaving Brush dries fast! We’re talking the difference between wet jeans and wet swim shorts. Faster drying times make this brush perfect for busy barbershops and wash bags alike.
- Easy to maintain: Animal hair shaving brushes are notorious for shedding hair and deteriorate fast when not properly maintained. Thanks to its innovative synthetic bristles, this shaving brush is much more resilient.
- Used by barbers: The barber-grade quality of this brush has seen it championed by industry-leading barbers all over the world. They use it to create super-thick lathers before performing traditional wet shaves.
Bristle Diameter: 40mm
Bristle Length: 50mm
Overall Length: 90mm
Handle Diameter: 30mm
- For best results, use alongside The Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream and Shaving Bowl.
- Add a small amount of shaving cream to a shaving bowl with a splash of water.
- Use The Bluebeards Revenge Synthetic Bristle Doubloon Shaving Brush and a few flicks of your wrist to create an aerated shaving lather.
- Apply the shaving lather your face in small circular motions, exfoliating the skin as you go.
- Once finished, rinse the brush clean of shaving cream and leave it to drip-dry, bristles pointing down.
Birch wood, nylon synthetic bristles
We’re confident that our synthetic bristle shaving brushes will improve your overall experience when looking in the mirror. Here’s why:
Our Vanguard Shaving Brush and new and improved Doubloon Shaving Brush are both 100% suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The synthetic bristle compounds are a great compromise to what would otherwise be an animal-derived brush.
They whip up a barber-grade lather
Just like traditional animal hair brushes, our synthetic bristles promise to whip up an aerated lather worthy of any barber or discerning gent: this means more of the good stuff stays on your face, not on your brush.
Faster drying times
Our synthetic collection dries fast! We’re talking the difference between wet jeans and wet swim shorts. Faster drying times make our Doubloon and Vanguard brushes perfect for busy barbershops and wash bags alike.
They’re easier to maintain
Animal hair shaving brushes are notorious for shedding hair and deteriorate fast when not properly maintained. Synthetic hair brushes still require some care, but nowhere near as much. You can be a bit rougher with these ones.
No animal testing