Our Face Scrub channels the exfoliating powers of ground olive stones to remove dirt and grime from deep inside the skin’s pores. All of this, suspended in a rich moisturiser that rehydrates the skin.
Availability: Sold OutJoin Waitlist
Even as men, our skin deserves some tender lovin’ care. That’s why we developed our exfoliating Face Scrub with just one mission in mind: to beat back dirt and grime for a cleaner complexion.
In our Face Scrub, finely crushed olive stones are suspended in a rich moisturising cream to provide the perfect balance between exfoliation and rehydration. Add a liberal lacing of ginger root extract – well known for its antiseptic and astringent properties – and you’re looking at a concoction that can right any wrong.
The cherry on top: our Original British barbershop scent, favoured by some of the world’s best barbers.
Beat that, competition.
- Finely ground olive stones help to gently exfoliate and massage the skin, lifting dirt that’s trapped deep inside.
- Ginger root extract, known for its antiseptic qualities, helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- A rich moisturiser brings everything together and offers rehydration to damaged skin.
- Original British barbershop scent keeps everything smelling fresh.
- Championed by some of the world’s best barbers as an effective treatment before a traditional wet shave.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Aqua, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) seed powder, caprylic/capric triglyceride, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, parfum, carbomer, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl benzoate, linalool.
To unlock the full potential of our exfoliating Face Scrub, place a decent dollop on to one of your palms. Lather the scrub between your hands and work it into the skin in small circular motions. Spend a few minutes massaging the skin to reach deeply routed dirt. Wash clean with warm water and pat dry with a towel to finish.