- You cannot add "Brushless Shaving Solution Sachet (5ml)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Our soothing Post-Shave Balm promises to calm and rehydrate the skin after every shave. Better yet, its original barbershop scent is sure to linger… in a good way.
Availability: In Stock
Remember: a barber-grade shave doesn’t end when you set your razor back on the shelf. In fact, aftercare is the secret to maintaining a cool complexion.
Our Post-Shave Balm is so soothing, it could calm the roughest seas. So imagine what it can do for a little post-shave redness? This vegan-friendly shaving product has been specially formulated with witch hazel, aloe vera and chamomile to help fight off the effects of post-shave irritation. And thanks to our Original British barbershop scent, it smells distinctive too.
A small amount goes a long way, allowing you to keep razor burn at bay for many shaves to come.
- Formulated to barber-grade standards to conquer common shaving problems like razor rash and burn with ease.
- Helps to nourish, moisturise and rehydrate the skin.
- Specially formulated with witch hazel, aloe vera and chamomile to help fight off the effects of post-shave irritation.
- Packed with our Original British barbershop scent for long-lasting fragrance.
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, alcohol denat, alcohol, parfum, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, carbomer, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, glycerin, potassium sorbate, allantoin, benzyl benzoate, linalool, limonene, coumarin, citral, eugenol.
After a shave, work a small amount of our Post-Shave Balm between your palms. Apply the balm to your face in small circular motions. Spend a little more time on any areas that might be prone to irritation. Leave the smallest amount of moisture on your skin and allow it to soak in naturally.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If condition persists seek medical attention.